South Dartmouth, MA, United States
The Story Train Literacy Co., Inc.
Wonder. Learn. Grow.
GIVE A PURPOSE TO YOUR WRITING BY GETTING PUBLISHED!
You are invited to submit your stories to The Story Train for publishing. Although it is not possible to publish all submissions, yours could be chosen. You will be notified if it is chosen to be published on our website. Here are instructions for submitting your story or drawings.
1. First, you must WRITE A STORY!!!!!!!!! Do not send me an empty envelope (that kind of story is so boring).
2. The Story must have a beginning, a middle and an end. Maximum of 400 words.
3. WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING using your IMAGINATION.
4. You may BRAINSTORM with others.
5. Write YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS. If someone helped you, make sure to include their NAME AND ADDRESS somewhere on the story.
6. PUT the STORY IN a REGULAR ENVELOPE.
7. If you WANT THE STORY BACK, you must also put another envelope, folded and with a stamp on it, in the envelope with your story.
8. TELL your parents, your teacher or whoever takes care of you and have that person
sign their name to give The Story Train permission to publish it.
9. Now, you must ADDRESS THE ENVELOPE to:
THE STORY TRAIN
246 McCabe Street
South Dartmouth, MA 02748
10. Last, but not least, make sure you MAIL THE STORY. There's nothing worse than having a great story laying around in an envelope on someone's bureau or kitchen counter collecting dust.
11. You can also have your parents EMAIL the story to: email@example.com
The Story Train phone number is: 1-508-996-4054